VIDEO DEMO HERE
You probably know by now, what an NFT is, right? NFT (non-fungible token) is a unique unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files. Right now, NFT Art is probably the hottest trend of the year. The most expensive NFT at this moment is the CryptoPunk NFT worth $523 million. The iOS apps niche for NFTs is in huge demand, that’s why almost any new iOS NFT related app gets lots of organic downloads. You can simply search on the App Store for NFT Marketplace or NFT Art and you will see that there are not so many apps yet.
The votes are in! The majority of you voted on our Monthly Survey for this app, and we have delivered!
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app comes with 9 custom fonts, 19 custom CoreML AI photo filters, 17 overlay images, 21 sticker images, and 15 abstract background images. You can add more of these images by simply dragging & dropping, without any new code changes. To add more fonts, you will have to read the documentation that comes with the code.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework. The horizontal carousel in the app, showing the latest released NFTs, operates 100% on the OpenSea API, which at the moment is free to use, however, its rate-limited, so it may be a good idea to request an API key from OpenSea, but it’s not required for this app template and for the purposes showcased in the video demo. Depending on the usage, you can see if an API key will be required or not.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– The app has a nice intro animation, that smoothly transitions to the main dashboard screen, where the logo animates indefinitely.
– The horizontal carousel in the app, shows the latest released NFTs on the OpenSea marketplace. The user can tap on an item, and the app will open Safari browser with the OpenSea NFT link.
– When the user taps the Create NFT button, they will be asked to choose a background image, which can be a solid color, gradient, abstract image provided by the app, or choose an image from their Photos library.
– After the user selects a background asset, they will navigate to the main NFT Creator (photo editor) screen, where they can use 4 tools: CoreML AI Photo Filters, Text Overlays with custom fonts, Image Overlays that the user can control the opacity only, and the Stickers that the user can control the size only.
– As the video illustrates, the user is able to double-tap on a text or sticker in order to remove it. There is no way for the user to edit existing text layers.
– The app supports only square images. Whenever the user applies a CoreML filter, the model will return the stylized image with 512×512 resolution. We are currently resizing the NFT image to 1000×1000 resolution before exporting it. You can adjust the resolution in the AppConfig file, however, you must be aware that resizing an image too much, will deteriorate its quality.
– The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock abstract background images, but with some additional coding, you can lock/unlock other items. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn’t support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for ‘PurchaseKit by Apps4World’ in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
It is very common for developers to mix 2 or more apps together, and we have the NFT Marketplace app template, which supports iOS 14 NFT Widgets and other features are driven 100% by the OpenSea API. So mixing the NFT Creator with NFT Marketplace makes a lot of sense. You can also think about adding more filters, as long as you can train a CoreML model or find a model online that can apply different interesting filters to a photo, then you should be a step closer to integrating new filters. While adding filters may be a bit more complex, you can definitely follow the PDF instructions and add some cool fonts to the app. Integrating PencilKit into the app, is a great idea, to allow users to draw in the app.
This app can simply be renamed and used as a Photo Editor and you can combine it with multiple apps like the AI Background Remover, or the Beautify app template, and definitely the Photo Blend and Insta Post Maker. It just takes a little bit of imagination and time to build a powerful 5 in 1 Photo Editing app.
E-Mail: [email protected]
IMPORTANT – YOU MUST READ THIS
The app uses a private framework that takes care of many things like applying filters, moving text/stickers around, saving the NFT image, as well as the in-app purchases code. You must configure the app with your own CodeCanyon license code, this means that the app requires an internet connection in order to verify your purchase code every single time the app launches. We are doing this to avoid fraud and allow only legit buyers to use this app template. It’s important we do this, so anyone with malicious intent, if they get access to the source code, either via CodeCanyon or some fake/scam websites, will block their access and they will not be able to use the app without a CodeCanyon license.
If you want a clean version without the framework, internet connection requirement, and license code validation, then make sure you contact us before buying this product. We can offer you the official clean version, after we have a chat via email, to ensure that you are a serious and legit buyer.
Some features of this app are based on the official OpenSea API, and as with any APIs, this one also has the possibility to break, change, deprecate at any time depending on the changes they make to their systems and Apps4World has no control and takes no responsibility for this matter. If you experience any issues, please send us an email and we will do our best to address this issue.
Apps4World is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the OpenSea API, website, company, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Download = NFT Creator – SwiftUI NFT Art Photo Editor-[Updated].zip
Kindly notice: We update new contents like WordPress themes,
Plugins, php Scripts regular.
however consider that you need to never use this objects in a business internet site.
all the contents published right here for improvement & trying out purpose best.
We’re now not liable for any harm, use at your personal chance! We fantastically advise to buy NFT Creator – SwiftUI NFT Art Photo Editor from the Developer
( Apps4World ) website. Thank you.